/*main*/ /*sidebar*/ /*posts*/
Being a card dealer sometimes puts me in the really awkward position of not knowing whether I want the racist, sexist, high roller asshole at my table to win so that he’ll tip me more, or to lose so I can watch the look on his fucking face when I get a 21 on his $500 bet.
It’s time for another Bisexual Books giveaway! You know you could use more queer comics in your life!
You could win all the fantastic goodies pictured above:
- A copy of Batgirl 19 which features the coming out of Alysia (Batgirl’s roommate) as transgender! Alysia is also bi. And did I mention this copy is AUTOGRAPHED by author Gail Simone?
- A copy of Death’s Door by Sam Saturday, a pansexual author writing about creepy polyamorous demons. And it’s also AUTOGRAPHED by sam-saturday!
- A copy of Pancakes by Kat Leyh, a super adorable comic with queer girl superheros that makes us swoon.
- stickers from weneeddiversebooks, Geeks Out, tumblr, and a bi pride flag
- and a handful of pinback buttons including a Dark Horse pride button!
Now all the boring rules stuff:
- This giveaway is open to everyone (yes international friends this includes you).
- You must be following us here at bisexual-books to win
- You must reblog this post (likes don’t count for this one sorry guys).
- You can reblog as many times as you’d like
- But no giveaway blogs
- Winners will be chosen August 10th at 8pm CST
Reblog this with the mobile app and add your 5 most most recently used emojis
|Anonymous asked: Where did the whole "strict asian parents" come from? And is it mostly true? I mean obviously not everyone has strict parents but is it prominent in the east asian communities?|
where did this whole “lenient white parents” come from? and is it mostly true? i mean obviously not everyone has lenient parents but is it prominent in white american communities? HOW COME WHITE CHILDREN CAN DISRESPECT THEIR PARENTS TO THEIR FACE AND GET AWAY WITH IT IS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW